Friday, January 18, 2013

Miguel first diary-a entrance!

Golden Globes –Anne Hathaway
Hello weirdoes, welcome to my first blog entry, as you can see in the title I already welcomed you, so I welcomed you twice , what other blog welcomes you twice, we are getting off topic , after a certain journalism teacher who shall remain nameless, rejected my topic, which is finding out who Mr.Korman really is. He, she or both didn’t want me to share his dark secrets or its secret base, so I am writing about film and .actors.....and TV shows. first I would like to start with the golden globes, I may be being bias but I wanted sally field’s to win instead of Anne Hathaway, well I am being bias because I’ve never seen les miserables. I did see Lincoln though, I heard les miserables was so terrible that you would think it’s a comedy but I won’t base the reviews off of my brother, I will base them off professional critics from rotten tomatoes, the name sounds silly but I think they are reliable on most things. The ratings are which are Lincoln- 90% and Les Miserables- 70% It’s not all based on the actors but it needs to have something to do with it. I thought Lincoln would be higher. But don’t think the percentage grade like your grades at school; a 60 percent isn’t that bad. I think they gave her the golden globe because she cut off all her hair and now she looks like a disgusting alien

2 comments:

  1. Who is Mr. Korman Really? VOTE ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. my theory is that Mr.korman is a murderer but i don't have proof

    ReplyDelete