Monday, February 18, 2013

Welcome!
just a week until the oscars! Also just a week for me to find the truth of Mr. Korman. The man is mysterious and yet the man says im the man of mystery. I think Bryce might have been hypnotized, hes been wearing contacts lenses that makes him make these decisions. Out of nowhere he pulls this out. I decided to take Bryce down so i poisoned him but it didn't do much, just caused him to have explosive diarrhea. 

I recently watched the movie Gangs of New York and Cameron Diaz or Diez (who cares) ruined the movie. She was just horrible. D-Cap wasn't completely horrible. Daniel Day Lewis saved the movie. It was a really long movie but ive watched longer. 

I also watched A Clockwork Orange and let me just say that it might be the worst movie ive ever seen. Its next to The Room and The Wicker Man. Seriously, i thought it was a comedy at some parts and was just ridiculous. I cant believe my eyes. I was shocked that it got such a high rating. I will never base my ratings on the critics. NO MORE! It makes White Chicks look like the best movie on earth. I am concerned for the world and i am happy if there is a Zombie Apocalypse, i hope the critics all die. If there was a zombie apocalypse i would go to Mr. Kormans secret base and equip ammo and food. then go to Walmart.


welcome welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment