Monday, February 11, 2013


Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! Not bryce
Mr korman is planning something big and im getting closer, I cant let him know that and the perfect way to do it is to post it on the blog, right? Anyways mr korman is paying kids to keep their mouth shut, aaron is suspiciously back in class. Mr korman is making us all get our fingerprints on the cameras but I anticipated it and let Kyle take the fall….poor guy ,I burned off my fingerprints.
Back to film, the Oscars are being hosted by the very stupid and funny Seth McFarlane, if you don’t know him then stop living under a rock and shave your armpits. Unless you’re a guy, and take a shower because you probably have dingleberries (feces attached to butthole hair) he has like 3 cartoon TV shows and just made his directional debut of the movie Ted.
                Here is what I want to win at the Oscars ………and for everyone I get right you must give me 10 dollars:
Daniel Day Lewis- Lincoln
Chrisoph Waltz- Django Unchained
Sally Fields- Lincoln
Jack Black- Bernie (only because its probably his last chance)
I don’t want Anne Hathaway to get an acting one because if that idiot gets it than anyone can! Jim carrey probably could! If she wins then D-cap sucks!  AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment