Sunday, March 3, 2013

Welcome back.....
i have been extremely sick, i had eye gunk all over my eyes every time i closed my eyes. They held them shut. My eyes were extremely red and they hurt so much. i am better now. i couldnt look at a screen of an electronic. a phone, computer, or TV. 

As i was sick i had a private investigator hired to check up on bryce, Mr. Korman, and Aaron. He found out a lot for me. He caught Mr. Korman and Bryce in a car together. They were spying on someone. He bugged the car and i read the following message:

"Miguel is on to us. I know we must take him out. Its okay i poisned his lunch on tuesday and he will probably going to die. Does your wife know your here. I am Mrs. Korman and Mr. Korman. I just photoshoped our faces together. i cant get a real woman. Im ugly, yeah me too.


No comments:

Post a Comment