Monday, February 11, 2013

Best Comedies!
The Enemy (Mr. Korman) is sure to be planning something huge. i saw him giving a briefcase full of money to  
Mr. Jones while we were outside taking pictures, i got a picture but Mr. Korman got all the camera's at the end of class and deleted the money picture. Now we know Mr. Jones and Bryce are involved because i saw bryce and Mr. Korman farting in an unusual way. it was morse code! bryce says it was just the bean burrito but i know he said meet me in the bathroom at midnight 2/14 ( Valentine's Day ) 
i recently saw bryce's blog and it was gross. he said that Talladega Nights the ballad of ricky bobby was better than the shawshank redemption. i couldnt believe my eyes! but again it is bryce we are talking about. im not going to put good film with comedies, there wouldnt be any comedies in there. Remember, this is only my opinion,i like other comedies but these are the best off the top of my head
My favorite comedies are
The other guys-Ted-Tropic Thunder-Scary Movie 3-21 jump street-Shanghai nights-Dodgeball
The other guys-Scary Movie 3-21 jump street-Dodgeball
The other guys-21 jump street
The other guys-
they didnt recycle comedy like all the other comedies and had me laughing so hard my sides hurt about 7 or 8 times during the entire movie but had me laughing like the whole movie. i loved all of it! I still crack myself up remembering the rock and samuel jackson "aiming for the bushes"!!


...............welcome welcome welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment